Accredited heart rate training courses
Polar Education Zone
Accredited Polar training courses provide the latest information on heart rate training.
Discover how to plan, implement and execute effective training sessions for both yourself and
your personal training clients. The courses cover many topics including general health and fitness, anatomy and physiology, special population groups, sporting performance and recovery, just to name a few.
The perfect online learning platform for those who want to excel in the fitness industry.
Basic Heart Rate Training Course
Program accredited: Fitness Australia 04086FA (2 CECs) and Physical Activity Australia KAP1660 (1 PDP)
Basic Heart Rate Training will introduce you to the concept
of heart rate training and the science behind it. You will discover the benefits and learn how to implement heart rate into many different training sessions.
Available now for only $79.00
Advanced Heart Rate Training Course
Program accredited: Fitness Australia 04087FA (4 CECs) and Physical Activity Australia KAP1660 (2 PDPs)
For those who want to develop specialised knowledge of the concept of heart rate training. Focusing on design, development and delivery of training sessions for general health and fitness, special population groups and amateur athletes.
Available now for only $149.00
BUNDLE - Combine Basic & Advanced Training Courses
6 CECs & 3 PDPs - Fitness Australia 04087FA (6 CECs), Physical Activity Australia KAP1660 (3 PDPs)
- Become and authority and complete heart rate training specialist.
- Learn how to understand the data from your clients wearable technology.
- Learn how to Program your clients for faster results and better recovery.
- Learn how to write more specific goal driven programs.
- Learn how to decipher the data from your Club Display, Personal devices.
- Give your clients more information and understanding about their performances.
Combine the Basic and Advanced Heart Rate Courses and Save!